The single weekend LSAT prep class is an affordable alternative to traditional long LSAT classes. Use it to jump start your LSAT study, or as a final intensive review of your self-study efforts.
- Best Value: Only $450. (Register early—save $75)
- Higher Scores Guaranteed: You will score higher or you don’t pay. Absolutely no other company makes this guarantee for single weekend LSAT prep classes! Or, if you don’t feel ready to take the LSAT after the class ends, retake a future class for only $30.
- Score Increases: Our typical weekend student increases their score 7% during class.
- Small Classes: The 12 student maximum class size means personal attention. Other companies put up to 50 students in a class.
- Authentic: We use real tests, and plenty of them. We provide the Next 10 Actual Official LSATs and explain every question in the Guided Self Study Course. All materials are free with your registration.
- Comprehensive: Use the Guided Self Study Course before and after your class. It has video mini-lessons, on-line tests, and hundreds of pages of lessons and test analysis. In class we cover all aspects of the test.
- Convenient: You can access the Guided Self Study Course on-line once you register, no need to wait. You will receive your printed book in class.
- Efficient Schedule: Two days of comprehensive review on one weekend, near the test date. You finish class ready and motivated to practice your way to a higher score. If you cannot attend a live class, our video class is a great alternative.
|Our 1 weekend LSAT prep class vs competitors LSAT prep classes|
|Get Prepped LSAT prep class||Princeton Review “Weekender”||Power Score|
|Price||$450 – Enroll now, save $75||$475||$395|
|Total classroom hours||14||16||16|
|Your class will have no more than 12 students|
|Your teacher scored 94th percentile, or higher, on a real LSAT*|
|An on-demand video class alternative is available|
|You are guaranteed a higher LSAT score|
|You can retake the class|
|The company only teaches the LSAT|
|Your teacher is a law student or law graduate|
|*Princeton Review allows prospective teachers to take a short simulated LSAT to qualify to teach their LSAT prep classes and does not publicly disclose what minimum score, if any, it requires of teachers. All Get Prepped teachers took a real LSAT and earned a real LSAT score.All information used in this comparison was obtained from publicly available LSAT prep class marketing materials of the respective companies. Get Prepped endeavors to be accurate but cannot guarantee this information. We encourage you to verify this information about LSAT prep classes. Once you do, you will see that Get Prepped is the best LSAT prep class value. Trademarks remain the property of the respective owners. Updated 02/10.
Our higher score guarantee.